-->

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Service, New Designs, and New Layout fix

So I've been extremely busy lately! And if you checked my last post "Do you Twitter?", Anybody that followed me got a free custom Twitter background! If you missed it here is your chance to get one. My custom Twitter backgrounds are only $7 bucks! You can make it match your blog or something completely different.

You can have a "Business card" layout like this one
Twitter_CznyDesigns
It has your information on the side, like on mine I have my blogs, personal & business and my store information.

or you can have regular designs like these
Twitter_CinemaSista
Twitter_LadybugSoup
Twitter_LuckyCanuck

And finally a new Layout fix. Whats a New Layout fix, you ask? This is when you already have a design and you can't bear to part with it, I will fix your Layout (if your design allows it). If you have one sidebar, I can update it to 2 sidebars. If you want a navigational bar under/top your header? I can add that. Thats what I did to Leslie Loves Veggies blog. She had one sibar and no navbar, so I added that in, I also added manual scroll bars for her buttons and blog lists. Finally I added a page number navigation under her posts. I like working on her blog because she really got me back to basics. I haven't done a simple blog in a while. So there you have it, hoped you enjoyed.

TTFN

Czianya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent News